Here follows a sample of the type of structured info you can obtain on the forum. The example I chose to start with, due to its interesting story, is the well-known E. Transvenosus - the Modjadji Cycad - protected by the mystical Rain Queen.
Cycadelic Forum Created
Posted by
Cycadboy!
on Sunday, November 14, 2010
The idea of creating a forum has been with me for some time now. It is the best known way to interact with like-minded people online - in a structured manner. Ok, so I went ahead and did it. To share thoughts with us on the forum, join HERE - it's quick and easy!! My main mission on the forum is to provide an index of all known cycad species with all the info you could possibly need for each one.
Here follows a sample of the type of structured info you can obtain on the forum. The example I chose to start with, due to its interesting story, is the well-known E. Transvenosus - the Modjadji Cycad - protected by the mystical Rain Queen.
Here follows a sample of the type of structured info you can obtain on the forum. The example I chose to start with, due to its interesting story, is the well-known E. Transvenosus - the Modjadji Cycad - protected by the mystical Rain Queen.
0 comments:
Post a Comment